10/10 (rated by husband, toddler) 9/10 (rated by me…mine didn’t have cheese…and it was better with cheese, but still very yummy without)
Approx. time: 25 min
Recipe adapted from: The Best International Recipe
*Dairy Free Option
6 large ears of fresh corn
1 T. olive oil
1/2 cup mayonnaise
2 T. chopped fresh cilantro
1 T. lime juice
1 medium garlic clove, pressed through a garlic press
1 tsp chili powder
pinch of salt
1 oz farmer’s cheese, mozzarella, feta, or colby jack, crumbled or shredded (Dairy Free: skip the cheese or use a dairy free cheese)
1. Have handsome, farmer husband husk corn (or if you don’t have a handsome, farmer husband and you hate husking corn, find someone else).
3. Brush olive oil all over the corn and place on a cookie sheet (make sure you line it with foil!).
4. Broil corn until browned (about 10 minutes). Turn corn over and broil opposite side until browned (another 10 minutes).
5. While corn is broiling, mix together mayonnaise, cilantro, lime juice, garlic, chili powder, and salt. Add cheese (unless you’re going dairy free….I reserved some of the mayonnaise without cheese for my corn and mixed the cheese in for Nate and Joel’s corn) .
6. When corn is browned, brush corn on all sides with the cheese mixture.